the Rift

The World has lost Her way again | Midas, Open
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>

His words ring true, and I find with each moment that luck must have finally blessed me to find such good council in one of the darker moments in my life. It was true, my mind often did think too much. Having a working mind could be an aid in battle and when it came to handling strategy, or it could be my downfall when pressure proved to apply choke across neck.

We all tried to reason with ourselves, mainly to justify actions when they seemed out of the norm. When control was lost, it was true that most questioned the reason and what they can do to return the control back to its proper position. In that moment, I had lost control; he had took that from me and I wanted it back The question was as it was before, 'how would I go about achieving my desires?'

This elder unicorn speaks more on the matter at hand, giving reasons behind an absent foe. It was very possible “I” wasn’t ready for our confrontation. Truth be told if I saw him in this moment, not heaven nor earth would stop my judgment from raining from heaven. All the magic in the world couldn’t shield him forever. The last part pale company uttered caught me by surprise, >“perhaps it is you who knows he is not yet ready to face this demon again?” The word ‘demon’ ceases heart in chest, I suddenly feel very cold. I wouldn’t say anything in rebuke, because after all that had been said thus far….it could all be true.

I could truly be the demon.

My tone is tired when it finally responses, “Your words are well met and appreciated wise one,” honeyed gaze locks in those bright eyes that held no sight of me, “You shed a little light on dark splotches in my soul, I will mediate these things and pray that it rights itself either by acceptance or his death; with enough time one or the other will happen.” Until then, I would just have to live with it—and lead my soldiers and Cera the best that one could.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The World has lost Her way again | Midas, Open - by Midas - 02-22-2013, 09:27 PM