the Rift

A Dangerous Alliance [Ktu+Phaedra?]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

He scented the approach of a mare and his eyes trained on the general area she would come from when she did appear. He did not question her claim of leadership. Tio knew better, and as he was on her land, he also knew that in order for him to get into her good graces, he would need to be respectful and tread carefully. Everything about his success or failure depended on the following conversation. If he flaked it up, it would be the end of his rise to power. He pricked both ears forward, then, and gave her the flawless appearance of a gentleman. "May I have your name?" He asked cordially.

"I'll make this brief. I know that one of your members has told you about me already. I know she has shed as much light on my plans as she can. I'm not going to begin spewing garbage about head-in-the-cloud dreams, my goals are not quite as unreal as you may or may not believe. With that in mind, I have a proposition for you. I can see for myself that you are a horse with an eye for command, and I also know that no heard can exist in the shambles of a dark forest. I mean no offense to your choice of home, but is this really a home?" He asked her, pointedly looking around at the darkness and the mist.

"My offer is simple. I intend to become the Sultan of the Dragons Throat and am in need of your help. If you help me win that battle, I will allow you and all of your subordinates to make a permanent home in the Throat. You will not be under my rule, you will be a separate entity altogether. I am open to negotiation if you would like something more or something different in return for your help, but I am a stallion of my word, and I will hold up my end of whatever it is we agree upon to the best of my ability."

Tio stepped a little closer, stopping a respectful distance from her and nodding his head as he spoke, thinking carefully before he let each sentence travel through the air.

Ktulu, played by Ali
Open?

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Dangerous Alliance [Ktu+Phaedra?] - by Catillatio - 02-11-2013, 12:55 AM