A Dangerous Alliance [Ktu+Phaedra?]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

K T U L U         

i'm a slave and i am a master

no restraints and unchecked collectors

"Ktulu." the mare grunted in response to the stallion's request of her name. The stallion then wasted no time in getting straight to the point of his visit, which was what Ktulu had wanted from the get go. She hated to have her time wasted, but as the stallion continued on she began to feel like he was wasting her breath and her time. While Ktulu did not care for the Throat or some of its members she still had friends there and, like her sister, she would not do anything to hurt any of them. No payment was worth their lives and well being.

Kri could thank her lucky stars that Midas and Azzuen resided in the Throat.

A look of calm indifference settled itself upon the mare's features while she waited for Tio to finish his spiel about how he needed her help and how he would repay her. When he offered the Throat as a permanent place for her to live she snorted. "You're wasting my time, Tio." She said with a tone of finality. "I've lived in the Throat and I've no desire to call it home again. I've no desire to even send my warriors to aid you in taking over a desert." Didn't Phaedra say he was charismatic? She certainly didn't see it, but perhaps that was because he was begging for help and not trying to convince her to help him.

Either way, there was no way she would help invade Midas' home.

"I suggest you go back the way you came and begin gathering your army if you intend to invade the Throat." Her tail flicked against her legs and her ears tilted forward because she was sure he would have something to say about his request being turned down.

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Dangerous Alliance [Ktu+Phaedra?] - by Ktulu - 02-12-2013, 09:14 PM