A Dangerous Alliance [Ktu+Phaedra?]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

K T U L U         

i'm a slave and i am a master

no restraints and unchecked collectors

Ktulu continued to wear a mask of indifference even as Lakota emerged from the trees with her companion and biting words aimed at the stallion who had sought her out for help. "Calm yourself, Lakota." She said to her shadow before focusing once again on Tio. "You claim that you can build the greatest army in the land and yet you have no one who followed you here." Ktulu pointed out. "I believe if you had the followers that you claim you can get you wouldn't be here asking me for help." She paused for a moment as if gathering her thoughts before continuing on. "Being a leader is not a privilege given unto those who desire it simply because. Being a leader is a feat that one must accomplish on their own. What kind of respect do you think you'll get by having a hired band help you invade a land?" Her head inclined as she asked the question. "Once we're gone who's going to keep you from being overthrown? Instead of being so worried about becoming a leader so quickly upon entering our land perhaps you should establish yourself first and inspire some loyalty, because I'll tell you one thing. You would have no loyalty from us even if we were to aid you. You are nothing but a contract."

Even as Tio turned to walk away he was still running his mouth about not having made the best part of his offer. "If you had more to offer then you would have already offered it instead of feigning it." Ktulu said firmly. "My mind is made up and I will not change it, so I suggest you stop trying." An ear rotated in Lakota's direction and a smile curved her lips. "Your offer is certainly more enticing than anything Tio had to offer." She said as she finally turned her dark head toward her shadow. "Maybe next time?"

Another glance was thrown in Tio's direction as he mentioned her messengers and that he would answer her every time. Flattery did not work so well on Ktulu as it might have some other mares. She simply snorted dismissively and turned. Perhaps he would do them all a favor and fall victim to the forest and not come calling for her again.

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Dangerous Alliance [Ktu+Phaedra?] - by Ktulu - 02-17-2013, 01:50 AM