the Rift

This Could Be the Start of Something Good [Torasin]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

At the sound of another the golden paint stopped and looked to see who was also up this early. A warm smile spread across her muzzle as Torasin and Kiba stepped in close. "Solstice, ma'am! I have not seen you in some time, in fact, I've rather missed you. I was also worried when you were taken from us, I'm sorry we couldn't save you quicker, ma'am." His manners and proper way of speech had always been curious to Solstice, but now she found it comforting. Some one other than her family had missed her? His nose gently brushed against her shoulder, as she turned her own head. "I am sure everyone did what they could.. I was just lucky that Psyche had a kind moment in the wake of Mirage's escape." Shyly she shifted to touch her own muzzle to Torasin's own muzzle.

Quickly she pulled away, her shyness getting the best of her. It had been a long time since she had been shy like this. "I've missed you to. We have not really spoken much since Isilme." Had she really just admitted that? So much had happened since Isilme, since they met even. Torasin had taken a father role with Azale, even if he did not realize it. The little winged filly... well she wasn't so little anymore but she would always be little to Solstice... had even called him such just before Solstice had been taken from World's Edge. Hazel eyes looked to him, her mind beginning to turn in questions.

talk talk talk

SOLSTICE
This might end up like it should
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Could Be the Start of Something Good [Torasin] - by Solstice - 02-12-2013, 10:35 AM