the Rift

This Could Be the Start of Something Good [Torasin]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

As if the golden and cream painted mare could read Torasin's thoughts she spoke again. "It is rather odd... That they just let me go.. Makes me wonder what they are planning and did not want me to report back on." She laughed softly, thinking of how sudden it had been. Maybe it had been since she moved to care for the fallen elder, who would ever know.

However at her touch his gaze shifted back to her. How could this be? That suddenly the Moon Doctor made her feel like butterflies were trapped in her belly and flying around rapidly. Had she always felt this way about him? Surely that could not be true, as her heart had always belonged to Ataraxia... But what if... What if in his absence her heart had returned and grown fond of another? Was that even possible? After all her mother had died heartbroken at the loss of her father... The tug at her pale mane brought her thoughts back around to Torasin as he spoke of being comfortable around her, and of being present at Azale's birth. A smile could not be hidden from crossing her muzzle before she spoke as well. His words stunned her, as he spoke of her beauty... It had been years since anyone had spoke to her like that. I have always felt comfortable around you as well... As for Azale, I was glad for you to be there at her birth... Even if it did make her think you were her father. She takes after him more than myself in looks, but most certainly has my spirit. She shyly turned away again, her mind in a tail spin. She actually wished he was Azale's father... not that she would trade her beautiful winged daughter for the world... But to have a family again.... Oh how wonderful that would be.

Her mind wandered back once again to the thoughts of another child, but she pushed them away at first. But the longer the pair talked, the more she wondered... Torasin had always been there, and he truly cared for not only herself but her children... Maybe.... No... Why would he want to have a child with me... She doubted herself. Hazel eyes glanced back to him once more, not daring to bring it up but wishing that he would want to have a family with her... Maybe... Just maybe...

talk talk talk

SOLSTICE
This might end up like it should
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Could Be the Start of Something Good [Torasin] - by Solstice - 02-12-2013, 05:38 PM