the Rift

This Could Be the Start of Something Good [Torasin]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

A peaceful kind of silence fell between the pair for a few moments. So many different thoughts were spinning through her mind. Dare she ask him how he felt? Or admit her own new found feelings for the golden knight. There had always been something different about Torasin.. It had been that reason she had helped him hunt for his dragon. Hazel eyes turned to look at Kiba. It seemed Torasin and the little brown were speaking to each other through their bond. Oh how Solstice envied that. The look on the little brown's face was curious however, almost like a challenging look. No, surely that couldn't be. She turned away just as Torasin turned back to her.

He seemed to nod his head as she spoke, which made the golden dove smile. He was truly listening to her speak, as if she mattered. The butterflies seemed to multiply inside of her, and her heart began to race like it had not done for quite some time. When he touched her muzzle and left it there, her heart skipped a few beats. As he spoke, the golden fem wondered if she was dreaming. It was true, between the pair Solstice would be the better warrior.. But he thought of her fondly. A smile crossed her features that seemed to even spread to her hazel eyes. A sparkle returned there, one that had not been seen in a very long time. Gently, Solstice allowed her frame to lean towards Torasin. The movement was hesitant, as she still wondered if this was all a dream. That soon the Philosopher would wake and be disappointed and alone again.

However her words were not hesitant at all, as the moment he finished speaking she began without another thought. "I could never ask you to do such a thing.... But you are not the only one who has grown fond of another. I have grown fond of you to Torasin. I am my calmest at your side.... I would love to share a family with you.. Here she grew shy again, afraid she had spoke to much, or that now she would wake and find it all a dream. However it was then that she saw the smile of Torasin's own face. Could this all be real? Could this be the start of something new and good?

talk talk talk

SOLSTICE
This might end up like it should
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Could Be the Start of Something Good [Torasin] - by Solstice - 02-18-2013, 02:55 PM