the Rift

Whatever My Future Holds || Open

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
this romance is full of chemicals
touch it and you will get burned

The sun was high in the sky. Actually, it had already far passed its peak. Dusk would soon be setting in and the forest she was currently located in would be growing dark quicker. That could be a good or bad thing. However, she didn't supposed it would be all that bad for she had large wings. She might could fly her own way out of here. But to where for the night? She would be better off sleeping in the forest lest she be presented with other options.

Chemical tossed her head as she began to slowly begin walking through the path.The mare's well toned body stretched and her muscles flexed as she weaved her way around and through various rocks and fallen logs in the path. The trail her mind was forming as she went was beginning to get thicker to the point she came to a large brush pile. She turned and took a detour around the brush pile. Her crimson eyes scanned the horizon for any threat, any being, anything.

The ink black mare had many many thoughts running through her mind like a car in a racetrack. Where she was going was probably the least of her problems. With the fact that night was approaching, she didn't know what creatures were out there. It could be anything. With this, Chemical came to realize she would definitely have to watch her back. Watch her back and put her faith in no one that didn't deserve it.

The pegasus kept her jet black, satin textured wings tucked closed to her body as she maneuvered through the Threshold; slowly and steadily. The blood red decorations upon her hide flashed through the greenery as the dark mass trekked through it all. Needless to say, she was very cautious and weary. The woods were silent as her larger than average body cut through and down her path. She enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Messages In This Thread
Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Chemical - 02-11-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Nadira - 02-12-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Chemical - 02-12-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Nadira - 02-15-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Chemical - 02-16-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Nadira - 02-18-2013, 09:38 AM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Chemical - 02-23-2013, 01:56 PM