Whatever My Future Holds || Open

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
this romance is full of chemicals
touch it and you will get burned

[[OOC:Sorry for the long wait!]

"Likewise." responded Chemical.

Chemical sensed slight hesitation in her words and a few red flags were thrown up in her mind. What could she had possibly had to consider? But perhaps she was thinking of everything to say, as well. Needless to say, Chemical could beat it. She needed protection and a herd was one way to go. This individual was being very kind and if the attitude didn't change afterwards, the Foothills sounded good to fit that description. It was probably the best choice for her survival, nevertheless.

The description was something Chemical had to analyze. Any faults in the description would be another red flag of lying or something else but this proved not to be the case for it was solid with probably some small holes of details best left out. The other mare only spoke of good but Chemical knew from personal experience that there was a bad side to everything. The question was, to what extent?

Chemical had a choice and whatever decision she made would be the one to effect the rest of her life. And with that, Chemical began to think a good outcome was putative. The Unicorn was friendly and welcoming and it seemed pure. Had it not been, the act wouldn't have gone on so far unless the individual was as persistent as Chemical herself.

The next statement from Nadira sent Chemical into complete and utter silence. Here was a choice, here was the time to answer, and Chemical found herself in silence. Once again, the ambivalence towards the issue was large, much like a battle, no, a war in her head.

"Well, I'm not going to lie, these woods are dangerous. Unknown things lurk around every corner in a world I am far too new to understand yet. However, I am determined not to walk into a trap. Sorry, Nadira, but I do believe the trail ends here."

One could say she had trust issues but that was a underestimation. More like highly paranoid in the right analysis. Chemical nodded towards Nadira and continued on her way.

Messages In This Thread
Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Chemical - 02-11-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Nadira - 02-12-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Chemical - 02-12-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Nadira - 02-15-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Chemical - 02-16-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Nadira - 02-18-2013, 09:38 AM
RE: Whatever My Future Holds || Open - by Chemical - 02-23-2013, 01:56 PM