the Rift

[COMPLETE] Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
To be Captain would be a hefty responsibility… But I was more than up to the challenge. I knew that I had to stand tall now when no one else would, I had to face things that I knew I would rather avoid. My hard work had led to this day, though insignificant as it were, I was nervous. I had never participated in a spar, let alone a fight on any level. I was sure that the Dragonheart would understand my handicap, but I didn’t want to be seen as a weak link. This was my time to show my skill and award my tender patience with victory. I was not one to charge blindly into action, but rather one to think and respond. Hopefully it would do me well to do so here. I awaited her anxiously, nervously pacing the tree line as I knew I would while looking out and over the cliff’s lip into the horizon beyond. Dusk was falling naturally as I had tried to avoid the midday heat. The mists hung low now but were invading quickly. I knew that by the time we had talked our way through introductions and the limits of our lesson that it would be rolling in like a high tide.

It licked along my toes and occasionally reached up to touch my ankles and part of me was glad that it would hide my intentions. It would veil my next step, my next move. Even if I did not come back victorious today, I was certain that I would have gained much experience from Mirage. If anything I tried to think of it as a small game, after all, I had no real intentions to inflict pain upon the delicate lead. The last time I had seen her, she bore a swollen gash upon the tender flesh of her shoulder. I did not want to cause her any stress after her dealings with the Basin, but I knew that I wanted this more than I could tell. I wanted to prove to her that I had what it took to obtain a position alongside her. I was ready for this in more ways than one. “I’m ready when you are Mirage.”

Ooc| You’ll have to explain the magic stuff to me as far as spars go and all of that because I’m not sure how it goes.. XD
Setting: In the Edge around dusk.

Messages In This Thread
[COMPLETE] Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar] - by Thor - 02-11-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar] - by Mirage - 02-12-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar] - by Thor - 02-13-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar] - by Mirage - 02-13-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar] - by Thor - 02-13-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar] - by Mirage - 02-14-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar] - by Thor - 02-14-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar] - by Mirage - 02-15-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar] - by Thor - 02-15-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Our worth in Gold [Mirage/Spar] - by Mirage - 02-16-2013, 07:54 AM