the Rift

A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
The mare walked with purpose. Some walked beside her, some behind her – they were her friends and allies, her followers and comrades. Akaith flew above her – it was just after dusk, stars were only just beginning to peek out from behind their indigo blanket of night sky. The dragon, though luminescent and golden in hue during the day, took on an iridescent glow under the moon light – yes, even now the moon’s glow was full and healthy.

Standing before the shrines that marked the Gods, Mirage gathered her strong voice together, and sought out those who might be able to provide what it was she was seeking.

“Goddess of the Moon, I request your presence, and that of your Earthly brother, this evening. I have many questions, and hope to you are able to provide some answers.”

Oh, she had questions. It was by the request of the Moon Goddess that Mirage help overthrow the Order, it was by Kri’s invasion that she found secondary cause to do so. The death of Ra had been interesting, she longed to know more of him – and she wondered if the Goddess was able to shed some light on that matter. But most importantly, Mirage longed to know how they could survive this plague of heat and destruction caused by the Sun God, and if the Moon Goddess or Earth God would be able to provide them with the tools to do so.

[Using Mirage’s VotG pass to have the Moon Goddess at least, please.
Also members of the Qian are welcome to post here, just short little ‘ooc’ posts saying ‘I’m here too’ is fine :-) ]

Messages In This Thread
A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Mirage - 07-09-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Couth - 07-09-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Noise - 07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Boom Boom - 07-26-2012, 12:00 PM