the Rift

A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

Earth God & Moon Goddess

The Gods listen intently to the words of their followers, the lively green eyes of the Earth rapt with sorrow. To see his beloved children suffer was a difficult fate, even if these followers were partial to his smaller sister at his side. The crinkled skin around his eyes seems to deepen, worry digging in fresh canyons to add to his only hint of aging. The questions Mirage poses were not ones so easily answered by him, but his sister took control quickly.

"The burning of my lands was a personal insult," she says quietly, her silver eyes looking toward the ground in shame. So much pain brought to the unicorns of the Edge because of her. "One I will not easily forget." She was too kind to be so cruel toward those who lived in her brother's lands, the Tuuli who had allied themselves with Mirage's cause.

Lavender ears flicker forward at the mention of Ra the Sun Emissary. "Ra's body would hold nothing of interest but a foolish heart," her voice chimes mysteriously. His soul truly spoke of love for the moon, or rather, for her. "He is but a scorned follower of my own, dressing in robes of sunlight. Bother him not."

The Earth God chooses to answer the last few questions, his voice warm as he speaks to Mirage. "I'm afraid this season will hold out with my brother's anguish as long as possible, child." Then, he looks toward Rishima, the sister to the leader here. He smiles at her request, lips tugged up in a hopeful expression. "We can indeed grant you some gifts to aid your loved ones and yourselves."

With a stomp of his hooves, a yellow jeweled amulet cased in bronze launches from the ground, floating through the air slowly, chain unwinding, to land neatly upon Rishima. An amulet of the Sun, used to thwart the attacks of the same patron God. "You may absorb the magic of a water wielder with this, Rishima. The very magic will be available to you for one use."

"And for you, Couth, I shall lend you the magic of darkness to make your body fireproof for the rest of the season," the Moon Goddess says, as darkness ekes toward the mare to wrap around her body.

"Madyrn and Maskan," the Earth God says toward the pair in the back. "I will lend you a cloak of mist. It will hide you from unfriendly eyes, as well as protect you from flames and heat." A strange, cloth like weaving of mist floats toward the pair of nearly identical stallions, falling upon their backs with a cool touch. "Be wary, as it will evaporate if it stays in direct flames for too long."

"Know that the rest of you may call on use to heal part of your injured lands and waters," the Earth God says to them.

[ Sorry, guys. I didn't know you were waiting on them. D: ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Couth - 07-09-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Noise - 07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by God of the Moon - 07-25-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: A climb for answers [Moon, Earth, Qian] - by Boom Boom - 07-26-2012, 12:00 PM