the Rift

[complete] Smash the Floor [open spar]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

[OOC: SO SO SO SORRY this took so long, Blu <3
Can we up this to 3 attack posts? Not that I mind 2, but if you want VP, we might as well. ]

Ophelia felt the responsibility of others now on her shoulders, and she furrowed her brows deeply as she moved south from the Deep Forest. Her strange, multi-colored eyes focused on the horizon, the sky only now beginning to lighten from black to deep blue. The morning was a glorious time to be awake, alone with the cool wind and the quiet whisper of the new day murmuring in your ear. She felt her hooves slide against softer ground now, getting mildly trapped in grit and grime, and she absently wondered if this was what the Spectral Marsh was like before it turned into the... swamp.

The alabaster mare stopped, grit up past her fetlocks north of the Spectral Marsh, and she inhaled a deep breath, feeling the winds move past her blood dipped tendrils of hair. A dense fog settled around her limbs now that she was paused in her movement, but the environment was still visible, just cast in a faint glow. The sound of movement caught her attention, and a tulip shaped ear tilted to the side, only very slightly at first. A tilted whine of static and the crunching of hooves in unison was foreign, and she furrowed her brows.

Carefully, she moved through the settling fog, able to see a mare in the distance of beautiful charcoal and blue coloration. Long wings full of dense, carefully cured feathers accented a young frame with electric blue eyes and a marking that accentuated their captivating color. As she shouts that the next horse she sees she will fight, Ophelia tilted her head to the side curiously. She needed the practice, and Tinek needed the maturation. An entire band, albeit small, rested on her slender shoulders, and she knew that she had to do right by them.

In a gentle manner, Ophelia approached, dipping her head respectfully. "I accept your challenge," she replied in her chime like tone. "Tinek will be joining, if that is all right with you." The silver dragon, as if on cue, opened his wings and hovered onto Ophelia's back, grinning excitedly at the new creature. She had wings too! How exciting.

[(0/1 attacks ) - (354 words) - (0/2 magic&companion uses)]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smash the Floor [open spar] - by Ophelia - 02-15-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Smash the Floor [open spar] - by Ampere - 02-20-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Smash the Floor [open spar] - by Ophelia - 03-14-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: Smash the Floor [open spar] - by Ampere - 03-18-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Smash the Floor [open spar] - by Ophelia - 03-30-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Smash the Floor [open spar] - by Ampere - 04-02-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Smash the Floor [open spar] - by Ophelia - 04-08-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Smash the Floor [open spar] - by Ampere - 04-15-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Smash the Floor [open spar] - by Official - 04-19-2013, 05:15 PM