the Rift

Window Seat to Chaos Overload [Catillatio]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A M P E R E

| pegasus | mare | 2 years | 14 hands |

"That's a shame, I'm rather fond of dogs." She gave an airy laugh then, her eyes doing their seductive duty - lashes fluttering like bird wings. His own gaze was not unkind to her body, and she smiled toothily beneath her lips. She wondered if he had anything valuable she could take while he lay drunk on their romance in the heat of the night.

His next comment soon dissolved that curiosity and any other visions of them lying together.
A snort blasted from her nose and her head withdrew suddenly to her chest, as though she'd brushed a nettle. "You're not very good with pick up lines are you?" she asked, all the honey gone from her voice to be replaced with her usual electric edge. Her gaze sharpened, losing the haze of lust that had softened it earlier. He had only ever been a possibility - a choice encounter for a lonely girl on this fine Tallsun afternoon. With waves singing in your ears and salty wind rushing through your hair, it's hard not to be excited by even a shadow.

The warmth had fled her blood now though, and were it possible she likely would have paled at the one, atrocious word: pregnant. Oh just thinking it made her skin crawl with unease.
By then she had begun to walk and now Ampere made no show of slowly sauntering, waiting for him to catch up. She would have left it at that and taken to the skies were her wings not burdened with the sea. Perhaps if she walked fast enough, he'd just fade away into whatever hole he'd crawled out of.

"Not very good at compliments either I see," she called over to him as his next words flapped from his lips. "Just in general, talking isn't something you're good at, is it?" she laughed then, dancing in the sand, head thrown to the wind as she turned around to face him. Maybe she didn't need to escape him if she could just drive him off...

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Window Seat to Chaos Overload [Catillatio] - by Ampere - 03-18-2013, 02:11 PM