the Rift

With Hearts Cast Down [Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

In the wake of her confusion the figurine moved east into the Steppe. Her eyes were thick with the past, living visions passing along the filmy surface as if life was still restored there. Days had passed in such reclusion and perhaps she felt it deserved. Her life had turned away from the turmoil of her childhood and now faced the uprising in the Basin. Perhaps it was all too much for the little doll to handle. Her gaze, mimicking inky wells of despair sought nothing but the path ahead. She moved with practical grace, her legs pulling up and falling down like a puppet on a string. It was just as well that she found herself here in the midst of the summer. She longed to face the cool breath of frost along her face and chest. It was returning comfort for her as she thought of the winter that had not so long ago passed.

The snow was muddied beneath her weight and it seemed to suckle up and along her toes before receding back into the earth once more at her methodical departure. A sweet tune forced its way from her depths as she echoed the song birds that were slowly becoming mute behind her. The tree line of the Basin lay far behind her now and she was glad that the pressure of everything unknown to her seemed to go with it. She had been accepted into the Plague and the idea was almost blasphemous to her. Was she giving breath to a cause that made no real sense? Was she turning her face away from her own purpose and using it to justify her shortcomings?

Whatever the case, she cast out her thoughts with the wind and moved further into the coolness of the securing dusk. The light was falling low and casting a lavender glow against her raven hide and she took a moment to glance down upon the shadow of her semblance. The jagged bone which she wore upon her brow reminded her of Psyche now. She was royalty to her lead, a new future that would prove promising to Helovia if they ever succeeded in the chance to rule. She felt as if she were convincing herself for the hell of it, for the sake of belonging. She had indebted her body and soul to something that she felt she was entirely unsure of. But she would find solace in some form or another. She was just waiting for it to show its gangly head.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-12-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-12-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-13-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-14-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-15-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-15-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-16-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-16-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-17-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-17-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-18-2013, 02:46 AM