the Rift

With Hearts Cast Down [Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

The light seemed to quiver around her downcast gaze and while it had not dawned on her that another had corrupted the sunlight above her, she cursed quietly beneath her breath for the disturbance. Habit had taught her that birds and all things in flight were often to blame for the shadows that were earthbound from the heavens, but this time it was not so. Somehow her muddled thoughts had failed to react to his scent, now familiar in her nostrils as it were. It took her a moment to synthesize the movement and his voice before lifting her face into his widened gaze. His eyes were soft, a reminder of their time shared in the Frozen Arch. He greeted her openly as she knew he would and she smiled, her charred lips parting in greeting before she had the chance to get the words to sound from her throat.

It surprised her how elated she was to see him again and she laughed at the sentiments he had used to gain her attention. He looked as if life had treated him well in her absence and she wondered how he had spent his days. Had he thought of her? The thought startled her immensely and she was quick to banish it upon entrance into her mind. Whatever had momentarily possessed her, she was sure it would fade away with the rest of the world as soon as she returned to the Basin.

That it is my friend. However, if you turn just right… and pretend that it isn’t there, it will behave just like mine.” Her smile seemed to dictate a turn of events for the small mare. She had never been so happy to see anyone in her life. Perhaps it was his carefree mood that had infected her or just the lack of responsibility that she seemed to experience when he was around that caused her to enjoy his company so much. She looked beyond him into the snow covered plains and decided that today would e the day to let loose. Turning to look at Murdock, she offered him another lazy smile and then asked quietly, “Are you up for a little game?

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

ooc | This was nothing compared to your post... butttt, I didn't want you to wait on me.

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-12-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-12-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-13-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-14-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-15-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-15-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-16-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-16-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-17-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-17-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-18-2013, 02:46 AM