the Rift

With Hearts Cast Down [Open]

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

Her confusion and surprise brought childish delight to Murdock as he landed hard upon the ground beside her, reaching out his muzzle to feel the warmth of her hide against his skin. He laughed as she cast a dangerous look at him, leaping sideways away from her and kicking up the wet snow with his heels. The steppe seemed to stretch out endlessly before him, offering an infinite expanse of land on which to play their game. The lavender light from the sun cast a rosy glow across his pale wings, the uneven surface of the snow painted various shades of warm colours.

The fire of her renewed pursuit kindled a vigorous excitement in his heart, and he tried desperately to put distance between them; she was very fast on foot, and he was determined to stay out of her reach. The blissful sound of her silvery laughter rang out clear across the flat land, echoing faintly from the immense faces of distance mountains. The infectious sound brought about a manic smile to his lips, and he spun about on the icy plains in a reckless and energetic way.

A swift glance over his right shoulder told him that the black mare was no longer in pursuit of him, and gradually he slowed his gait to a halt. Cheerful laughter died out into silence as he noticed that she had stopped, his expression fading to one of confusion. Quickly, he turned about to face her and broke into a swift lope. He beamed at her as he approached, eyes bright and chest heaving as he caught his breath, steam gusting from flared nostrils. It took him a moment to notice the odd way she way standing, and concern dawned upon his face as his gaze drifted to the leg she seemed to be favouring. "Are you alright?"

His voice was laced with concern as he studied her foot, gaze drifting to a deep rut behind her which he figured was the cause of her injury. He hoped their game would not be cut short due to a mere fault of the ground they stood on, but he did not want to continue if it would cause her pain. Slowly his gaze returned to her face, lit up by violet light that emanated from the setting sun. His thoughts wandered to their first meeting on the arch, where they had decided to become explorers together despite her affiliation with the Basin. He worried about how herd life was treating her, and he prayed that their friendship would cause her no harm. "Shall I call for a medic, or do you think you'll survive?" He asked with a teasing tone to his voice.

(No worries! <3)

"talk talk talk"

Wind me up, put me down
Start me off and watch me go

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-12-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-12-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-13-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-14-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-15-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: With Hearts Cast Down [Open] - by Murdock - 02-15-2013, 11:12 PM