the Rift

|autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any]

Willow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

WILLOW & ERMINE

.arborun lignea .. .mare. ..23 years. .. .16.3 hands.

A gentle smile coated the chocolate features of the mare as Nadira nudged her, motioning to a figure approaching from the haze. Green eyes squinted, not as trained as the younger unicorn's seemed to be. "Ah, there he is," Willow murmured softly to the apprentice.

Torasin seemed to pause as each set eyes on the other. His gawking, mild in comparison to some, and then gentle shaking of his senses as he continued to close the gap between them roused a kind laugh from the lignea. Ermine slithered through her mane, playfully spying on the brown dragon drifting around the painted healer. "There is no need, Torasin of the World's Edge, you have been kinder than most." She nodded her head deeply to him in a display of respect, though she felt easily at home here in the World's Edge. Aside from it being their closest ally, she already felt warmly welcomed by this stud. It put her at ease, though she knew the rest of her trip would grow increasingly difficult.

"Worry not about your services sir, I come only to speak of a meeting I'm hoping to gather, to better all of us healers. I figure we are kindred spirits fighting against the illnesses of this world as best we can. Yet the art of healing is complex and often convoluted." She paused for a moment, letting the information settle in his ears, lips wrinkling as her own thoughts drfited over the lifetime of studying she'd accomplished with herbs. How many lives could she have improved if only she'd known more? "I'll be traveling to each of the herds to invite their healers as well. We would gather at the Thistle Meadow by next full moon, in hopes that we can teach each other what aspects we as individuals know, to improve the impact we can make on the lives of others. Each herd has a unique set of skills and challenges, we can only aid each other in the plights we all share together. "

As Willow finished she left her head high and proud. Although she could not truly be described as cocky, she felt a great optimism for this dream she had. It was a significant purpose to her and she held it dear to her heart. From the corner of her eyes she caught Nadira's horn and dipped her head briefly. "Forgive me, in my excitement I forgot my manners. This is Nadira, my apprentice." Willow smiled fondly at the mare, turning her head towards her briefly to give her a warm gaze of green. She would enjoy having someone to teach and travel with, though she'd never had an apprentice before and was slightly nervous at the prospect, feeling not much wiser than she. "And you said you are but one of two healers here? I'm sure you already know as much, but your second healer is of course invited as well."

Messages In This Thread
|autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Willow - 02-12-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Nadira - 02-12-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Torasin - 02-12-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Nadira - 02-19-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Torasin - 02-23-2013, 11:12 AM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Willow - 03-10-2013, 01:29 AM