the Rift

|autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

Here to protect you
You will find the answer

Torasin found the elderly mares gentle words endearing, like a little colt gathering around a campfire for an old, wild story of heroes and villains. He dipped his head at her kind compliment of him, like a gentleman taking his hat off, and listened carefully to her next words as Kiba still peered between his gilded ears. Fumbling with his forelock. Green eyes brightened visibly as she spoke the healers common ground of fighting illness, the passion he had began to ignite in his belly as Willow continued onwards with her speech, striking chords with the painted Doctor at every sentence spoke. Torasin could almost see the dream Willow had form in his own mind and greatly approved of it, he already held meetings within the confines of his own herd to make sure every Nurse knew what they were doing. It was also a nice boost for them to see the head of their discipline taking an interest in them. To increase something like this to a much larger scale and include all the herds was ambitious but exciting. The passionate emotions rousing in Torasin effected Kiba who now thrashed his tail from side to side in his own reptile like optimism.

Before giving his reply, the gentle Sir proffered his head once again but this time to the pale femme who had been introduced as Nadira. "An honour Madam Nadira" he replied in all his flamboyant glory. Attention turned to his answer to Willow then, trying to put into words his bubbling excitement at the idea. "Your words appeal directly to my heart, ma'am. It would give me no greater pleasure than to attend such a meeting, I can't begin to express my excitement at learning the ways of other herds and how they use the healing art. Knowledge I could pass on to my students who will continue where we left off."

Torasin stopped himself before he babbled on into an epic speech about his love for healing. That and Kiba had been prodding him with his spiked tail which normally meant he was talking too much. Thoughts drifted to Smoke, it had been some time since he had come across her though he knew she was busy helping Mirage right now in the Captain decision making. "I will be sure to pass on the invite to Lady Smoke, ma'am."

Torasin fell silent then and wondered where Willow would go next or if she'd travelled to the other lands already. She seemed quite old to be travelling such distances which warranted a worried look to spread across his face for a moment before it drifted away. Sure, Nadira would look after her.

Messages In This Thread
|autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Willow - 02-12-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Nadira - 02-12-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Torasin - 02-12-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Nadira - 02-19-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Torasin - 02-23-2013, 11:12 AM
RE: |autumn| [Torasin, Smoke, any] - by Willow - 03-10-2013, 01:29 AM