the Rift

joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Traveling alongside the foal, Aryel couldn't help but grin as he stopped in awe of the Throat. "I was that same way." she said to him, recalling her first time in the Throat. "Although I was more focused on the grullo pegasus that had crash-landed into a sand dune not too far from me. Levi turned out to be a pretty good friend, and now he's my fellow Sergeant." They traveled for a few more minutes until they came to the central oasis. Nourished by the huge lake, grass grew in abundance here, making it an excellent place to find both food and water, and one of the herd's most frequent meeting places. She scanned the horizon, looking for other Throat horses. Most of the soldiers were on patrol this time of day, and the noncombatants were probably seeking shade. Aryel reared up onto her hind legs, sending a far-carrying neigh across the sands, requesting the presence of a leader, and possibly a healer, as well as a general announcement that they had a new herd member.

When her breath ran out, she dropped back to the ground to await a response. She looked back at Oras again, concern crossing her features for a moment. He was still in fragile condition, and she would need to ensure he recovered and put on a little weight. She was pretty sure foals weren't supposed to be as scrawny as he was. After they had spoken with an official, maybe she would show him around the Throat, or simply tell him the locations of a few landmarks and then find a place for him to take a much-needed rest, if he preferred. At the back of her mind, she worried that some might take offense to a unicorn joining their ranks, what with the tensions between them and the Basin, but they already had a couple of unicorns in their midst, only an idiot would argue at this point.

(Hey, can you add "healer" to the thread title if you want someone to take a look at Oras's injuries?)

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Oras - 02-12-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: joining, sumati, aryel, open - by Aryel - 02-13-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Oras - 02-14-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Sumati - 02-14-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Oras - 02-16-2013, 04:19 AM
RE: joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Sumati - 02-22-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Oras - 03-01-2013, 02:05 AM