the Rift

joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

We wandered today, beneath a strange, shady patch of cloudcover on an otherwise sunny day. It hovered in the heavens above us, keeping us cool in the midday heat, a breeze that was unseasonably chilly seemed to swirl around us too. Her mood was dark, as it always was recently, but she strode now towards a gathering with a different perspective. The art of healing was one she had not originally intended on following, she had only entered it because her father had insisted upon it. Now he was gone, a lesser being would have defected back to what she thought was a more respectable path, that of a warrior, a protector, a defender of all that is good in the world. But since his passing, she had tried harder than ever to devote herself to the cause, to obey his last wish and become something greater than he could have ever imagined.

The little bundle of a colt that was flecked with black and blue seemed out of sorts, that much she could see in her approach. My little cloud bowed her (currently) gentle visage to the leader present, Sumati, as well as the Sergeant, before allowing her attention to deviate solely onto the young colt. I walk between her legs, sleek and lanky still, growing slowly but surely taller with every passing day - soon my back will scrape the base of my beloved's chest as I stand between her forelegs, but not yet. I allow my crown to tilt curiously at the colt, my nose sniffing the air - I offer my insight into the blood present upon the dark colt's hide to my beloved, and she nods absently as the sensations tickle the back of her mind. "I'm Cirrus, a healer." She says simply, having heard the tail-end of Sumati's words.

"He needs water, and food." She spoke decidedly, the edge of her voice taking on a command as she looked to the elders. He had bumps and bruises upon him yes, but what concerned my little cloud most was the exhaustion and dehydration that threatened to steal him away from consciousness. "He will have to make do with solid food, as long as he keeps up his fluids, he will be OK." Here she lifted her wings, and her body seemed to take on a certain glow, as the magic of Light and Fire prepared to make an appearance in the form of healing. She looked to the others first, however, seeking permission to use her gift on a mere foal, when they may need it later on to patch up a battle-weary warrior.

as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Oras - 02-12-2013, 06:58 PM
    RE: joining, sumati, aryel, open - by Aryel - 02-13-2013, 04:48 PM
    RE: joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Oras - 02-14-2013, 01:45 AM
    RE: joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Sumati - 02-14-2013, 11:39 AM
    RE: joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Oras - 02-16-2013, 04:19 AM
    RE: joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Cirrus - 02-17-2013, 10:44 PM
    RE: joining, sumati, aryel, healer, open - by Sumati - 02-22-2013, 06:31 PM