the Rift

[BASIN] A Wish; Closed

Clover Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The night was dark but I could see everything so clearly. The threshold of Helovia was at rest, sleeping away at peace. My dark hoofs touched the ground ever so softly as I walked among the forest and it’s standing trees. I sneaked around in the darkest part of the shadows, but my white body still showed. A owl swooped over my high held dome, making it drop low. My head raised again and my green pearls watched the owl fly away into a tree, wings never made a single noise. The trees waved as flags when the wind picked up pace.
I smiled as I woke up from a long sleep. My surroundings looked the same as the night before, only it wasn’t dark anymore. The sun was shining bright, warming the earth below it’s kingdom. I stood up and shook the dirt off my pelt, pushing it off into thin air. I raised my dome, harks pricked forward as I looked around at the threshold that stood before me. The trees still like a lion hunting it’s prey, not moving. This is beautiful, why did I ever think of this before? I froze and locked my pearls on a little fawn, as it raced through the trees to find it’s family. It never even seemed to blink, afraid to run into something and get hurt. A smiled formed on my muzzle as a galloped into the lightest part of the forest, where the sun shined most. Sliding to a stop, I reared, bobbing my dome, and neighed. I listened as it echoed throughout the lands. I fell to the ground, my hooves crushing the soft soil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OCC - Prob my best post ever. o.o
Word Count - 278.
---
Clover does.
"Clover talks."
Clover thinks.

Messages In This Thread
A Wish; Closed - by Clover - 02-12-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-12-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-15-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Arah - 02-13-2013, 05:29 PM