the Rift

[BASIN] A Wish; Closed

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Arah approached the unicorn and stallion, he was rambling on about his names and what she should call him. 'What a dork' rolling her eyes and letting a small smile pass through her lips, she stopped just behind the stallion and winked at the filly. He nudged her neck, Arah assumed it was meant to be friendly. Only stallions where full of tricks and you never could be too sure. "Hello Skylark." Arah said politely. She walked up and stood beside the bare head. She had wondered into the conversation and knew that it was pretty rude to interrupt. "Please forgive my rudeness." She tilted her head to the side slightly and turned her golden eyes to the filly. "Hi there!" She said brightly to the unicorn. Arah thought to herself how nice it would be to have a friendly face in the basin. She picked her way over to the filly with dignity and pose. She knew that she was a rather regal creature and she had kindness and honesty to go with it. The only kind basin herd member. Time wasn't something that she had a lot of. She had meetings and people to meet and talk to.

She cut to the chase, "I come from the basin." Another soft smile for the filly to show her that she wasn't about to drag her there if she didn't want to come. "We are lead by the most wonderfully chilly persona Psyche." Walking back over to the colt she sighed at how young he was to be alone. If the filly wanted her to, Arah would be more than happy to take the filly under her wing...'horns'. "If you would like, because it is your choice, you may come back to the basin with me." Arah hated feeling like she was putting the filly on the spot, but she had to choose in the end anyway.

Arah hoped that this whole exercise wasn't a waste of breath. In fact she was actually starting to like the filly. She wanted the filly to choose her over the colt.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Threw this together to get it done before you replied to DarqB.
Words; 349
Tag; Skylark, Clover, Open.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
A Wish; Closed - by Clover - 02-12-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-12-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-15-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Arah - 02-13-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Clover - 02-13-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Arah - 02-15-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Clover - 02-15-2013, 08:19 PM