the Rift

[BASIN] A Wish; Closed

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Smiling when Clover had accepted her offer Arah felt a sense of accomplishment. She nodded and stood next to the filly as if claiming her for the basin. Arah did not think of Clover as property, merely now that she had accepted it would be rather rude for someone else to barge in. When Arah entered their little meeting, Clover hand't accepted to go anywhere with the young colt. She was quite in her right to feel over protective of the filly now. She pressed the side of her body gently agasint Clover's to let the young filly know that everything was going to be alright now. She was safe and heading off to a new home. The young colt asked her a question and Arah raised an eyebrow. "Of course, how rude of me." She spoke both to the filly and the colt, "I am named Arah."

She smiled and now spoke directly to Clover. "Now the basin may be a little colder than you're used to." Her eyes watched the young filly, hoping she will have grown enough to be warm through the months than were freezing. "I mean that for the temperature and the herd." She tilted her head slightly. " I know I have offered you a home in the basin, and I am quite sure everything will be fine, you will still need to be accepted into the herd by Psyche our leader." She smiled at Clover. "But who could say no to that face!" Arah laughed.

She took a few timid steps forward and then looked back over her shoulder with sad eyes. "Clover, say goodbye to your friend." She didn't mean to sound like a mother, but the more someone hung around the harder goodbyes were. "Skylark, I wish you the best. I'm sorry I can't bring you back to the basin with us."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Let me know when you want to thread in the basin.
Words; 310
Tag; Clover, Skylark, Open.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
A Wish; Closed - by Clover - 02-12-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-12-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-15-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Arah - 02-13-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Clover - 02-13-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Arah - 02-15-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Clover - 02-15-2013, 08:19 PM