the Rift

[BASIN] A Wish; Closed

Clover Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I looked into Skylark’s eyes, fear filled them. ”It’s okay, Larkie. Only a kind mare.” As he watched the mare walk past him, I noticed how his eyes seemed to calm down and his happiness came back to his pearls. She smiled and ran circles around him until she came back to Arah’s side. Her eyes lit up as she looked deep into Skylark’s eyes. She turned and stood under Arah’s neck, feeling safe for the first time in two years.

My heart pounded warmly as I listened to the mare’s name. Arah. The name raced through my head as I stared at her white coat. So beautiful, so much magic contained within it. I looked back over to my friend, Skylark. A smile took over my muzzle. When I looked back to Arah’s sweet face, my face filled with confusion. ”Is Psyche nice?” I looked over to Larkie and smirked. My long legs shot me right over to him, nipping him softly on the rump. ”Tag! You’re it!” I raced away from him, but making sure not to stray too far away from Arah. My legs ran, non-stop, this was one of Clover’s hyper days, like always. I threw my head up, mane flying through the air. I smiled as I felt so free, but so safe.

When I came to a stop beside Arah, my smile faded into a frown. Goodbye? But we just met. I looked over to my beloved friend. My heart felt broken again, but I knew it was for the best. My legs carried me over to the cremello stallion. I hung my head over him like I was hugging him. ”Goodbye Skylark. I will miss you, but you will be in my heart.. forever.” A tear weaved down my soft dome. I backed up looking into his eyes. I turned around, walking back over to Arah’s side. My head tilted to the side and I looked over my withers at Skylark. My eyes were gray, because of the sadness that overwhelmed me. I soon was walking away from my first friend, in a long time.

---

Clover is moving.

"Clover is talking."

Clover is thinking.

---

ooc: Bye bye Larkie. :c -Clover exits-
word count: 354

Messages In This Thread
A Wish; Closed - by Clover - 02-12-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-12-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-15-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Arah - 02-13-2013, 05:29 PM