the Rift

[complete] A Step Toward Responsibility [Kri]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

The look of concern almost vaporized the anger floating around in my skull as I think of the brilliant flash of fire, the outline of which still dots my vision. I believe, however, that I am unable to forgive one who would used fire against a friend, especially when he regains composure and bellows at me with a cutting baritone. My ears slick back immediately, disappearing in a mess of twirling blonde locks. Turning my face downward, I sneer at the dragon who dares yell at me. I am not certain why I am being blamed for blowing things up when I am not the one who brought fire to this party.

In chiding tones, my voice reaches down with all the softness of a banshee and just as loud as an ogre. "You are not the only creature in this realm with magic on their side, idiot." Emphasis on the idiot. I glare down with eyes hard as nails before regaining the composure behind my tongue. "Do not blindly use such violent magic against a friend when you are blatantly ignorant of their capabilities," I say, my face serious. "All I would have done is halt in the air and you would have burned me severely. Have you not fucking brain in that thick skull of yours?"

Apparently not.

Pulling the wind behind me, I zoom forward, leaving the hybrid to contemplate my words in the sky while putting as much distance between me and the fire-hailing mouth of his.
""

[ WC: 251; Closing defense; 1/2 magic ]

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Step Toward Responsibility [Kri] - by Kri - 02-13-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: A Step Toward Responsibility [Kri] - by Kri - 02-21-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: A Step Toward Responsibility [Kri] - by Kri - 03-15-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: A Step Toward Responsibility [Kri] - by Kri - 04-05-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: A Step Toward Responsibility [Kri] - by Kri - 04-24-2013, 04:19 PM