Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

Pale, pale eyes locked on the striped stallion who seemed to think he was someone worthy of fear. Unfortunately for him Histe knew no such thing as fear. She knew anger and she knew the thirst for revenge and it was the only thing he'd managed to spark within her blackened heart. "Did I ask?" She snapped when he started on the last cougar who threatened him. Oh, and he had the nerve to threaten her life? Ha! "You have no idea who you're fucking with, stallion." She hissed as she angled her lean, battle scarred body toward him. In the distance thunder rumbled, threatening to bring a downpour with it. Histe's tail snapped against her hind legs and she sneered at Catillatio. "If you can dig your last enemy up then you've not properly disposed of them." She then continued on. "If you want to see the body of the last stallion who crossed me you'd have to pick his bones from piles of shit. I can very easily turn you into shit as well."

"Just kill him."

Histe had to admit that her mother's command was tempting.

"Kill him. Kill him. Kill him."

The chant was becoming deafening and Histe's ears pinned back against her head. In the tree above Catillatio Merikh began to growl loudly to combat the voices in his bonded's head that, in turn, echoed in his own.

They died away when Ricochet addressed the brindled mare. Her disposition shifted from one of anger to one of mockery as he tried to save face for being chased out of Helovia. "Superior?" Again, her eyes narrowed, but this time on Ricochet. "Do superiors run from those they deem inferior?" He cackled and shook her head, her thin mane flopping around her striped neck. "Superiors don't run. They command those that are inferior. You are no more superior to me than a flea is superior to your mutt." She gave Ricochet a challenging look. "The fact that you were run out of Helovia only tells me that you are not fit for any type of leadership."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Wind to Carry Me Home {||Catillatio, Open||} - by Histe - 04-01-2013, 09:51 PM