the Rift

[complete] Glad you came | Practise Spar, Arrane

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The male only responded to me with a grunt, but I didn't mind. He called for a fight, and I was going to give him one. After rearing up on my hind legs, to give him my full extent, he gave out a menacing growl, and with outstretched wings, he reared up on his legs and snorted menacingly to me. I've never fought a pegasus before, so this must be an interesting experience. Despite the fact that he reared himself to full height, he didn't really intimidate me despite his brutish look. I just devilishly smiled towards him. He towered over me.

As I reared to hit him, he flattened his ears against his bony skull, baring his teeth at me. I no longer was the kind heart. I was in a middle of a battle, and all my senses felt heightened. My eyes were narrowed, and my face turned from a face of humor, to that of a focused strategist. He let out a neigh, and out of nowhere a blast of wind was all that I felt. I slightly felt unbalanced, and wobbled a little bit. What? I felt it now. He was using magic. This put him at an incredible advantage, that I would have to over come. As I was rearing up, he turned perpendicular to me, and flashed out his legs to my exposed belly. Unbalanced, and slightly confused, I didn't have enough time to pivot away as his hooves raked down my belly. "Oof!" I said as I felt my breath being knocked out of me. Even though he managed in kicking my stomach, while his legs were coming back down, I felt my legs scrape down the back of his thighs. I smiled at the thought of doing so. As I was coming back down though, I saw him begin to lash out his legs again.

Instinctively, I turned away from the lashing out, trying to back up at the same time, resulting in myself stumbling away from the lash. Even though I turned away from his sharp hooves, I still felt them clip my neck. A whinny of rage and pain escaped my lips as I felt his hooves rake my chest. I turned to angrily face him again. He had magic on his side, so I would have to choose what I did, quickly. As soon as I regained my balance, from quickly placing my feet back in place, ignoring the pain, I charged at him from behind, then coming up from his left flank trying to knock my body against his so that he would probably stumble or loose balance. After trying to knock my body against his, I quickly turned around, with my rump facing forward and my head close to his hind quarters, I aimed a kick towards his knee, hoping to knock him forward, while trying to aim a bite at his hind leg.

Summary: After Arrane starts to rear, the magic slightly unbalances him, and confuses him, resulting with Guacho knocking the air out of him with a well balanced quick towards the exposed underbelly. After raking down his sides, Guacho aims another quick, but Arrane knows he is going to do it, but he is too late to move out of the way completely. Guacho's hooves clip Arrane in the chest. Arrane then, regaining balance, runs up, and tries to barrel his side into Guacho's to see if he can make him stumble. He then quickly turns around, so that he his facing Guacho's hindquarters, and aims a kick for his knee, intending for him to fall, and tries to aim a bite towards his hindquarter.

Attack: 2/2
Defense: 0/1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glad you came | Practise Spar, Arrane - by Arrane - 02-16-2013, 08:30 AM