the Rift

The Warrior's Heart (Friendly Challenge) {Archibald}

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
It was a hot afternoon as I approached these fields full of blooming thistles. They slightly rubbed against my fetlock, causing slight irritation. How I wish these annoying plants would just disappear. The sun was high in the sky, and my pelt twitched in annoyance. I felt drastically overheated, and I felt everlastingly thirsty. In the distance, I heard a rush of water, and with my dehydrated body, I ran towards the sound, eager to get any sort of water down my throat. Despite the fact that I was feeling so hot, I was very energetic and lively in my bounds, and moves, as I ran towards the water. I finally approached the rushing river, and craned my neck down, letting my dished face lap up all of the crystal clear water. I've never felt more refreshed, and now I was completely energized.

I galloped back out to the field, eager to see if I could find another horse in which to sharpen my skills with. I was very eager to fight, now that I was filled with new found energy, and I wanted to share my excitement with another horse. Maybe an opponent would appear somewhere, and I would have an incredible fight. I smiled at the thought of it. How to outsmart my enemy, what new moves I could use on them. I was starting to sound like a little colt eager to commence training for battle. I remembered my first days when I was so eager that the leader, my father himself was going to teach us. The hot air still hung in the air, but a cool breeze found its way down to the Thistle Fields, caressing me in its cold touch. I felt incredibly relieved at the sudden gush of cold air. I lifted my disked face, and saw in the horizon a summer storm brewing up.

In pure joy, I reared myself up, onto my hind legs, lifting my head into the air, letting out a challenging whinny. The whinny wasn't harsh though, but it was meant to be taken as more of a friendly invitation to whoever was out there and wanted to spar. My tone was leveled, and not threatening, and I was hoping, that maybe another horse would appear for me to fight. I was ready, and eager.

WC: 387

Attack 0/3
Defense 0/1

Arrane is thirsty, and goes to drink water at the river, and heads back towards the center of the fields. He lets out a challenging, but friendly whinny to whoever is out there, in look for a spar. In the Thistle Meadows, and a summer storm is brewing. Archibald gets to attack first, and has closing defense. Max. Words: 800

Messages In This Thread
The Warrior's Heart (Friendly Challenge) {Archibald} - by Arrane - 02-13-2013, 02:14 PM