[THROAT] call me a reckless wrecking ball

Vesta Posts: 15
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 5 years Buff: NOVICE
Time
V E S T A

I come from the mountain
the crust of creation

She did not need to say anything else. He, this Gaucho, was taking her to a herd land. A herd, she suspected, was full of pegasi, mostly because of the way he spoke. He had mentioned that pegasi were always welcome in the Throat--maybe it was completely pegasi? Oh, how her heart would love that. Vesta, really, could not be defined as purely racist--she just felt bad, in a dark dark corner of her heart, for those who could not share the same love of the sky and of flight. She could not imagine a life of being chained to the ground, for it would be completely and utterly retched. Her wings were her joy, simple and true, and she would not trade any richest or power in the world for them. They were more to her than just appendages. Her wings were an extension of her wild and passionate heart.

Leaning against Gaucho she folded her wings in, letting him curl his own wing over her body. Feeling tired and defeated, she dropped her head to hang ungracefully. Her steps were slow and painful, and she hoped that Gaucho would not get impatient with her. He was such a simple creature, and when she had ever met horses with similar mannerisms as him they were often plagued with an incredibly short temper and attention span. Vesta gritted her teeth and tried to push any ill thought away, including the defeat. This was merely a hurdle she needed to cross, it was not a permanent thing. If Gaucho was true in his words, this Throat healer would fix her up and she would be flying in the sky, racing powerfully, in no time. Swallowing hard, she continued to push on at Gaucho's side, every few paces looking up to analyse his face and reactions.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Vesta - 02-13-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Gaucho - 02-13-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Vesta - 02-13-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Gaucho - 02-13-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Vesta - 02-13-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Gaucho - 02-15-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Vesta - 02-16-2013, 08:21 PM