the Rift

Are We Not The Same? (Duchy)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
The ebony stallion was on the run. After his tragic encounter with his love Angora, the stallion needed to clear his mind. So many things had happened in that short span of time. He almost wondered if it had happened at all, and felt that it had all been just a horrible dream. His foal…dead on the floor of the Heart. He didn’t want to see the body, but he knew that Angora had. He wanted to have a child with her now, and he was determined to do so. But his mind was foggy, and being on his own was best, for now.

The stallion wondered aimlessly, pondering, but pondering blankly. His mind drifted through memories, which was something rare for the trickster. He had his brother, but their happy reunion had been short lived, due to Lakota’s malice, and that white witch Hellena. He thought of running to the place called the World’s Edge, were his brother would be. But he shook his head. He wasn’t a colt anymore; he had to fight his own battles. His brother was busy with his new family, and he didn’t want to disturb him.

The hybrid of darkness had reached a new place, one that he had not been told about. It was a swamp of some kind, with muddy dark places and slight mist covering the damp ground. He looked around. Birds were softly cooing, with an eerie echo in between calls. The Trickster smiled. A wonderfully secluded place, where it reeked of death and swamp gas. The stallion would be undisturbed, so he could revel in his thoughts and emotions in peace, and try to piece himself back together. Or so he thought.

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Are We Not The Same? (Duchy) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Are We Not The Same? (Duchy) - by Dúchanar - 02-14-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: Are We Not The Same? (Duchy) - by Dúchanar - 02-16-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Are We Not The Same? (Duchy) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 03:26 AM