the Rift

perspicacity, open

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

The mare, no, filly, certainly does not seem depressed, proffering me an exceedingly warm smile, as if sensing I am likely one of the kindest souls throughout Helovia. The very idea of hurting Xanthos had nearly torn my spirit to pieces, yet for the sake of my beliefs I had gone through with the challenge, as backwards as that may seem to be. I guess it was... erratic of me to do so, but I had done my best, even if my best was not good enough. I could still recall the blistering pain as I had closed pale teeth around his long silver horn, the white sword slicing through my mouth, widening a clean hole. I still bore a small, circular scar if one were to look; I had healed myself shortly after the battle.

I resisted the urge to shudder at the memory of that fateful dawn. I wonder if Mirage knew of my attempt to save her, even if it failed- the very first time I had fought. I was surprised, still, at how well I did for being a healer. Fighting was simply not me; my parents had never pressured me to become a mighty warrior anyways. My family wasn't sexist, but neither did they fully support mares becoming warriors; most of the females in my family were healers or horses who simply lived. Life in the tundra was exceedingly simplistic compared to the wild magics and strange beasts roaming Helovia.

I return the filly's grin, happy to see such a bright spirit. "Hello, Azale. How old are you, sweetie?"

TOR
Without each other, we are all lost- so keep yourself together, and stay with me

WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
perspicacity, open - by Azale Moniet - 02-14-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Tor - 02-14-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Azale Moniet - 02-14-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Tor - 02-14-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Azale Moniet - 02-16-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Solstice - 02-17-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Tor - 02-18-2013, 10:59 AM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Azale Moniet - 02-19-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Solstice - 02-22-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Tor - 02-22-2013, 06:39 PM