the Rift

[EDGE] A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

Relief spread through Azale's body as the black mare skidded to a halt. She slowed her own pace down to a trot, then a walk, stopping in front of this ebony girl. Her smile was warm, a sign of kindness, Azale considered it to be. The filly continued to smile back, standing perfectly still where she was, the rays of the sun catching her pale coat. She glittered in the light, looking as majestic as she could ever-so-possibly be, even for a child.

"Oh, it's fine. I just didn't want you to get hurt," Azale said, speaking gently, "my name is Azale Moniet, but you can call me Azale." She didn't want to stop talking, at this point, the filly felt as if she could talk forever. Azale had so many words bundled up inside of her that she had a need to say them all, or they would disappear before she got to use them properly.

The stench that clung to this mare of darkness was one unfamiliar to Azale. She knew of all the herds, but wasn't accustomed to this smell. "What herd are you in?" Azale inquired, her orange orbs brimming with curiosity. "I'm part of the World's Edge. It's quite nice there," She finished with a flick of her short foal tail. It was frustratingly short. Azale knew it would grow to the length of her mother's in time, but that seemed like it was going to take forever.

"talk talk talk"

[ ooc: remember to keep your posts at a minimum of 250 words. here's a word counter if you're ever in doubt c: ]
[Image: 511c499da2515]

Messages In This Thread
A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-14-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Azale Moniet - 02-14-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-14-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-14-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-16-2013, 09:25 AM