the Rift

[EDGE] A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN

Nyx Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nyx stopped and thought about how to answer the filly's questions. What herd was she from? Well, she didn't want to tell the filly about her tragic past; she didn't think that she would be able to put it into words without breaking down. She just had to stop thinking about it. and wherever she went it was brought to her mind again. She shook her head in annoyance. And there were herds here? Nyx had never thought that anyone had lived here. It had looked so lonely when she had gotten here, and she hadn't scented of other horses. And this little filly was part of World's Edge herd? What was she doing all the way out here? Nyx wondered what other herds live here. She had been looking for home for days. She had been getting kind of lonely just wandering aimlessly through the forest. She savored the thought. Maybe she would be able to find a home here. This filly had an unfamiliar sweet scent, and was very friendly. Azale was smiling at her kindly so she decided to speak. "My name is Nyx, and I'm pretty new here. I just wandered here the other day. I come from herd very far away, but I do not live with them anymore." she looked into the filly's sweet eyes, and decided right then that she would be able to trust her. "I bet your herd is nice. What is it like there?."

OOC: Sorry for such little words in my previous posts. :( I thought that the limit was a 100 words :3

Messages In This Thread
A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-14-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-14-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-14-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-16-2013, 09:25 AM