the Rift

[EDGE] A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

The mare hesitated. What would that mean? Was she not apart of a herd? Was she one of the lusty pirates? She couldn't be a Basin, for this ebony girl bore no horn. The mare didn't even have wings. Azale was acutely aware of her two sets of wings; she'd be more than happy to give them to the mare. It's not like she used them anyways.

Azale's father didn't even care enough to stay with her mother. She loved Torasin and thought of him as her father, but Azale knew a filly born with four wings cannot be an offspring of two with no wings at all. It was impossible. But no; she mustn't think like that. Torasin was more than good enough for her.

Nyx. So that was the black mare's name. A very fitting name it was. "My herd is very nice, yes. It's full of equines, just like you!" Azale piped, her pale features lighting up. "There's a big forest, and then it just...ends. It's a big cliff, I believe you would say, that drops off into an endless ocean. But it's dangerous there, so my mommy doesn't let me play there," Azale continued to smile, acting charming and pretty. A pretty face always gets what it wants, right?

"If you have no herd anymore, I'm sure mine would love to welcome you," the filly stated the words firmly, as if she thought Nyx was already a part of the herd. But she knew that the black mare wasn't, not yet. She'd have to go through Mirage first.
"talk talk talk"
[Image: 511c499da2515]

Messages In This Thread
A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-14-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Azale Moniet - 02-16-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-14-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-14-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: A Fresh Start || Joining || OPEN - by Nyx - 02-16-2013, 09:25 AM