the Rift

prisons [delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
So she hadn't sent him? Hmm.. The mare thought and wondered why her guard had left her unattended, all alone in this dark cave. She rose her head a little higher and walked out to let the last rays lighten up her coal body. Her gaze turned to the dapple stallion who now stood beside her. He had at least offered to help her all those weeks ago.

Argetlam sounded troubled and the black mare watched him as he spoke. Two mares kidnapped, huh? How was she supposed to help him think when she wasn't, as he said, involved in the herd politics. Delinne didn't know the names of each rank or their meanings, she barely knew any of the Foothills-members.
She didn't even know who was the leader, since she had only met Archibald from here. Maybe even Paladin had been a part of the Foothills...
She didn't know.

"Which rank do you belong to?" Delinne knew that not all herd members could save another member, but on the other hand she didn't know which ranks exactly that were allowed to. She could only trust the information that she had gained from Mauja when she became a Phantasm.

Dell glanced at her fat belly again. Maybe he knew what was wrong with her stomach? Why it was all swollen and big and fat?
Maybe she could trade answers with him. She could give him advice and he could help her guess what was wrong with her?
That would be nice.
"I have a suggestion. I give you advice on what to do - if you tell me what this means. Why have I gotten so big lately?" She rubbed the surface of her fat belly with her velvet muzzle, only to look at him again.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: :3
word count: 296
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-14-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-15-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-15-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-16-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-16-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-17-2013, 01:32 PM