the Rift

prisons [delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
F-foal?
She... She was pregnant? Had the meeting with Azzaron succeeded? Many feelings filled the mare at the same time and she turned her staring gaze at the ground. How could she after all these years be pregnant?
"Y-You really think I'm p-pre-pregnant?" Delinne stuttered, finding it hard to say the words. She was pregnant.

Holy buck.

She would become a mother. She... She would become a mother. The black mare couldn't believe it. It was impossible. Or had Azzaron's love been strong enough to heal her insides? She would have a foal. They would become parents.
Oh, dear Gods.
Dell shook her head and looked at Argetlam. It was her turn to help, even if she was a bit shocked.
"Uhm, yes... Citizen.. Hmm..." She mumbled and turned her attention to his subject.
How would he help the herd?

"I would suggest that you gather a group of soldiers - or at least strong and quick members who can take orders - and find these two mares. If they're not stolen by the same, I would part the group into two and go in different directions to search for them," the mare said. If only someone could come and save her from this place...

Her and the foal.

Delinne sighed and looked at her fat belly. She was pregnant. In a short time, she would be a mother.
As she had seen other pregnant mares a lot in her life, she knew how it looked when you were far in pregnancy. But she would never have guessed that it would happen to..
Her.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: c:
word count: 264
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-14-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-15-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-15-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-16-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-16-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-17-2013, 01:32 PM