the Rift

prisons [delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
"I'm really sorry, Delinne."

Why was he sorry? She was glad, no, overjoyed that she was pregnant. And with Azzaron's baby too... This was too good to be true.
"Don't be sorry, Argetlam," the mare said, her voice was calm and positive to the tone. If he had known about her past, he would probably be happy to for her sake. She looked at him, slowly showing a vague smile that proved her happiness about the pregnancy.

The stallion next to her seemed... Ashamed. And worried too. Didn't they have any soldiers in the Foothills? There had been tons of them when they had helped with the invasion of the Edge...
"Why do you have that look on your face? You would do great with that plan since..." Should she say it?
Yes.
"Since practically all of the Foothills came to help invade my last home."

Ugh, she was still mad for that. How had it been possible for them to lose, to be the faulty ones? They had been a strong herd and the aura around it had been thick and trustful.
Or that had been her thought until that day.
Dammit.

"Uh, so, how have you been doing?"

Delinne looked at the dappled stallion and sighed, only to look down again. It had been awful.
"Bad. I just want to get out of here, receive my freedom again. I have quests to do, meetings to finish and... I don't want to be here anymore." Her blue orbs turned into a darker shade, like the late evening that had recently passed them. She sought the stallion's gaze and tried to hold it there. It was clear in the deep of her eyes that she did not want to be held prisoner.
"I want to be free."

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: -
word count: 297
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-14-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-14-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-15-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-15-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-16-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-16-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: prisons [delinne] - by Argetlam - 02-17-2013, 01:32 PM