the Rift

Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Almost immediately there was the sound of footfalls behind him, but not a word was spoken to accompany them, to let him know just who it was. A slight turn to his neck and Crowley's eyes looked upon the form of the General, silent as ever, but giving him a nod. The brindle returned one of his own but said nothing, instead turning his focus back to the area before him, waiting for those he'd called to show their faces.

The first to come was undoubtedly Lupus, whom he recalled seeing at the meeting as well as periodically strolling through their mountainous home. When the canine brought mention to Aryel, the lovely Pegasus he'd come to despise more than most, dark ears flickered back for but a moment. "I would watch your choice of words, wolf," he warned, even if what he'd said had come from Aryel's mouth, "But, I must agree with you on that last part."

Before he knew it, another had shown up, the painted boy with the curved horn, whom he remembered quite well from their encounter in the cave with his dear prisoner. Crowley was unsure how he felt towards Naberius, although his words did not please him, he said nothing in retort for once, simply wishing to get this all over with.

"You have all been selected to join a choice group, here within the Basin," he began, golden eyes sweeping over those assembled to gauge their reactions, "Put simply, we are unicorn supremacists; we hold our own ranking system, have our own values and goals, if you will. Should you choose to join, I will be happy to fill you in on anything you might want to know." Now, his gaze settled upon Lupus, regarding him with uncertainty. He had no doubt that the furball would do well within their organization, but how would the others view him? After all, he was no unicorn, walking upon paws rather than hooves. Still, he would not deny him the offer. "Lupus," he spoke up, "You are welcome as well, of course, but you will be considered more of an ally of sorts. I do hope you understand."

Again, his gaze swept across the faces of those gathered, waiting for them to state their questions, their acceptance, or their disapproval. There was a reason he had kept the name of his family quiet, for he would not speak of it until they had spoken their commitment. At his feet, Talbot looked on at the group, giving a little huff as if to prove his growing boredom in sitting.

[ooc - Shoikan, if you are able to reply, you may have Totem have been here from the start. ^^)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Naberius - 02-17-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Crowley - 02-22-2013, 06:30 AM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Totem - 03-01-2013, 08:59 PM