the Rift

Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

In the period of silence after he had spoken, Crowley dragged his gaze acros the faces which stood before him. The pale lupine had nodded, signifying his interest. The painted stag, on the other hand, kept a neutral face, before offering a smile. The third of their group, a black shouldered brute with a tawny pup at his side, also voiced his own interest.

Crowley was pleased that each seemed to agree to his proposition, although the questions they were beginning to ask, were down right bland. There was more to the Plague than he could ever explain in words, and should any of them suddenly choose to decline, he didn't want to risk them slipping away and leaking the information upon the ears of an enemy. This was a delicate situation in his eyes, and he could only hope that the three standing before him were proper candidates for their group.

Dousing the flame of annoyance that had threatened to stir inside him, Crowley took a deep breath and cast a quick glance to the General, before deriving his attention back to the rest, primarily upon Lupus as he spoke. He had grown quite the liking to the wolf and sincerely hoped that he would join them, even if he was not a unicorn. "The General is right; everyone within the group has their own reasonings behind joining. For you, Lupus, I must suspect it being free meals. Perhaps you could be a spy or a warrior." A vulpine grin tugged at his lips, but it slowly faded as he turned his attention back on the other two.

The piebald was particularly annoying; did he want him to tell him he was pretty? Resisting the urge to say something similar, he instead gave Naberius and Totem a thoughtful look, before he went on. "Naberius, you remember that decrepit Pegasus from not so long ago, hmm?" He paused a moment, as if allowing the paint a moment to think of the incident, before moving on. "If I recall, you were more than ready to put her in her place. Perhaps you could be our Tormentor." The Weaver wasn't sure if that would be enough to satisfy the painted warrior, but if not, then Crowley was prepared to provide more.

Now, his golden gaze came to rest on the silver bay. He'd shown great restraint against the antagonizing banter of Naberius, and although Crowley hadn't accepted at the time, he'd brought up a good point in regards to his prisoner. Instead of killing her and leaving her body in a bloody heap, why not make her useful? When it came to a rank for the bay, however, none seemed to scream 'Totem' for him. He'd only encountered him once, and wasn't entirely sure of his personality. "Totem," he began at last, "You seem a level headed brute, at least from what I've seen; perhaps you could become a spy?"

Crowley had explained to each of them what their proper place might be within the group, but he had yet to explain just why they should be interested. For Lupus, it might be different, but for the other two... "If you are truly suited for this group, then you will not argue our goal. Our purpose is to cleanse the world of the more abhorrent equine races. As I explained previously, we are unicorn supremacists."

I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Naberius - 02-17-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Totem - 03-01-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Crowley - 03-03-2013, 09:49 PM