the Rift

[COMPLETE] fight the flames if you dare [Kri challenge]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I prance about, excited about my new magic. I'm all riled up about it, and I don't even know why. I haven't used it too often, but I was getting better. It was amazing! Having such power in your hands. And now, my plans would slide into action now. I was going to be strong, to sacrifice myself. I wanted one last thing. Or, a few more things anyway. Now that I was better, it was time for me to put my plans into action.

I trot along the Throat, my legs moving swiftly. My wings are tucked at my sides, my nose kept high. Sand is kicked up behind me as I stride along. The sun's warm rays beat down on my palomino back, causing my to sweat. I was risking everything by doing this. But, it must be done. I can't procrastinate, I can't just push it to the back of my mind and leave it there to collect dust. No, I was going to do this. And now.

A storm brewed farther back, my ears instantly flick towards the gathering lightning. I see a flash, and instantly I think of Delinne. I would win this for her. If I lost, I could always stay with her... wherever she settled down.

Focus! I scream out to myself. I needed to focus or else I would lose this battle. That is, if they ever come. They most likely would, but I could never be too sure. My fiery eyes drifted to the sky, and I longed to soar. But I was going to fight upon the ground unless I truly did need to fight within the skies. I would use my magic against my opponent if I could. I would try to be fast. If I was to lose this battle... everything would be over. I would no longer be able to come back to the Throat. But if I were to win, everything would change. I would be able to command others. Yes... think about winning. I can feel my lips curl into a smile as I stare at the sky. The sun was high, drifting there in an endless stretch of blue. Today, it was so lovely. But soon enough...

Someone would fall.

In one last move, I lower my maw. Letting out a thunderous battle cry. I was letting Kri know.

I was ready for a battle.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Azzaron is challenging Kri for leadership. Here are the details:

Four attacks each, one opening attack and one closing defense. You may start with the opening attack. Magic/Companions are allowed. It takes place in the Throat at around mid-day/morning-ish.

word count:401

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
[COMPLETE] fight the flames if you dare [Kri challenge] - by Azzaron - 02-14-2013, 10:46 PM