the Rift

[COMPLETE] fight the flames if you dare [Kri challenge]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

That was it! I'm now completely enraged. I had not only missed Kri's eye, but I couldn't even break her skin! With swift movements I dodge the sultana's flying limb, but narrowly. It nicks my skin, leaving no damage behind. I smirk, stepping backwards.

Upon seeing the sultana's attempt to kick me I snort, agitated. Did she think I was really that stupid as to remain on the ground for this entire battle? I would wait to launch myself, wait until Kri finishes her attacks.

I see the chocolate mare dive down, going at lightning fast speeds. She was aiming towards my hip, and I spin around, my mind telling me to use my magic. But I keep myself from using it. I wouldn't waste my magic just yet. In an instant I slip towards the side, watching as Kri flew by. This time, I made sure I was close enough before I swooped my head towards her. I tried yet again to bite her face. This time I put force into it, ready to tear through flesh. Use your magic while you still can! I flick my ears back, not wanting to use my magic just yet.

I stretch my wings, galloping forth before launching myself high into the sky. My appendages are now outstretched, and I curve back to face Kri. Her chocolate figure is there, but I'm behind her where she cannot see me. I charge forth, trying to be swift and silent. Once I was upon her, I raise my forelegs, aiming my grey hooves between her wings, where it could easily deal great amounts of damage. I withdraw, gliding in a circle to face the sultana again. By now my heart was pounding, and the heat of the sun caused sweat to soak parts of my coat. Heat like this would only help my magic. It'd speed up the heating process a bit. I stare at the sultana with fiery eyes, waiting for her to make her move.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Attack post 2/4. [[I don't know if I need to do a summary or not... Just tell me so I may fix it. ;) ]]

word count: 333

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: fight the flames if you dare [Kri challenge] - by Azzaron - 02-15-2013, 09:18 PM