the Rift

[COMPLETE] fight the flames if you dare [Kri challenge]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

She moved! Just GREAT! I snort in fustrastion as I soar towards the ground. Speed, she's all about speed. I glance up, feeling the temptation of magic. I would use it soon. I speed up, angling my wings so I began to shoot towards the sky. I wasn't giving up just yet. I see Kri coming for me, she aims for my neck. She's trying to kill me! I glare at her with fiery eyes. I smile, ready to use my magic. I begin to think about it, staring at Kri. With the heat from the sun, maybe my magic will work a little faster. I keep my eyes focused on Kri, waiting. It may take a while, but I could still dodge her attack as she came. I fling myself to the right, keeping my crimson orbs focused on the chocolate sultana.

I keep myself at a distance, waiting for the sultana to scream out. If she was smart enough, she'd surrender. If she wasn't, she'd attempt to blow out the flames, which begin to burn internally. While retaining my magic I throw myself at the sultana, hooves outstretched and pointed towards ribs. I also outstretch my neck, aiming to bite her eye yet again. I then reel backwards, keeping my eyes on her. I could win this. I will win this. Or, so I hope. The sultana is strong, and is very rarely beaten. I suppose I was an idiot for challenging her, but I knew I could at least deal some damage to her. Maybe. So far I had only put a bruise on her, but now I was angry.

I kept my focus on her, letting my magic last. Letting Kri feel the sun's wrath. I can feel my lips curl into a smile. Was Kri ready to back down, or was she going to be stubborn as usual and fight me?

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Attack post 3/4. He uses his magic on Kri, so he can now only use his magic once more. ;) [[I don't know if in challenges/battled you have to ask about using magic on others... please tell me if I do!]]

word count: 316

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: fight the flames if you dare [Kri challenge] - by Azzaron - 02-16-2013, 12:16 PM