the Rift

I see you {Midas} (Friendly spar)

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
My muscles tensed as I started walking up the rocky mountain. It was going to be a challenge, but I was willing to climb, just to see how magnificent everything would look below me. No arrogance intended, only for the pure joy of seeing the world from heights. I wished I had wings, so that I could open them and simply fly up to these mountain tops. Or simply to fly any time and any place at all. My blue orbs scanned the mountain, as I avoided a few loose rocks. I slightly stumbled, but I felt unstoppable as I continued my journey upward. I reared back and lunged forward each time, putting in force to each stride. Fog encircled me, making it hard for me to tell what was happening elsewhere, but I didn't care. My floppy mane fell upon my eyes, and I gave a swift head shake to ward the bangs off. At last, emerging from the fog, I arrived the top of the mountain after grueling climbing. I smiled, for I felt as if I was the king in the world. It was so scenic up here, with the endless looking fields stretching out on both sides of the mountain, with no visible end. It was green, and luscious, for now my mouth was watering with the urge to eat.

I perked my ears up, and just stood up there admiring the beautiful scene before me. A gentle wind blew past caressing me, and slightly chilling me. I felt so joyous, and happy, I reared up and let out a loud neigh. Let the world know I was here. I finally mustered up the will to go back down the mountain and onto the green field. After painstakingly slipping twice, I made it back down faster than coming up, and as soon as my hooves touched grass, I took off. Letting stamina take over me, I gaily bounded through the meadow,leaving the eerie fog, and the beautiful mountain behind me.the grass softened each blow as I galloped. I finally stopped and took a rest by eating blades of grass. After regeneration, I felt the sudden urge to fight. Maybe a practice spar, but my skills were in need of practice. I reared up on my hind legs, throwing up my head and letting out a challenging, but friendly whinny. I wanted to see who I could go up against. My hooves hit the ground again, but now I was alert to hear if a newcomer came. My ears were perked up and I was scanning the area. I stood tensely awaiting.

Summary: Arrane is just arriving, exploring a bit, and lets out a challenging whinny. Midas gets first attack and closing defense.

Attack: 0/3
Defense: 0/1

Occ: sorry for the crappy name. C:

Messages In This Thread
I see you {Midas} (Friendly spar) - by Arrane - 02-15-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: I see you {Midas} (Friendly spar) - by Midas - 02-19-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: I see you {Midas} (Friendly spar) - by Arrane - 02-22-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: I see you {Midas} (Friendly spar) - by Midas - 02-28-2013, 11:12 PM