the Rift

I see you {Midas} (Friendly spar)

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
I finally heard a reply in the distance, and my blood started racing. I was so excited I could barely contain it. I wanted to fight, and not for blood lust, but to increase in my skills and do it for the pure joy and rush. I then saw a coal black figure, with white wings, and white stockings nimbly start trotting up to me. I was pulsing with excitement. Now would be the time to test out my skills. Even if I did lose, it wouldn't be such a loss for me, for I want to learn from other horses here. He seemed to be the respectful type, and I respectfully bowed my head slightly towards him giving him a warm like smile. The lad stopped somewhat in front of me, curling his lips into a smile. Before I could reply to what he told me, the stallion opened up his wings, and charged towards me. I waited for him, and my kind self dissolved into a stoic warrior.

As he charged towards me, he opened up his wide white wings, and lifted up over me. I felt his teeth graze the skin of my nape, and anger swelled up in me. I remained focused though, not letting rage take the better of me. He seemed to be a worthy opponent, so I would have to match him with strategy instead of raw power. I felt his hooves scrape across my spine, and I felt familiar, sharp pain. I hoped that his hooves didn't take away some blood from me. As I felt him passing above me, I decided to buck my hind legs up to his unprotected under belly. I slightly bent down, rising my hind legs up, hoping to cause some sort of injury. I didn't know if I hit him or not, but my legs came crashing back down. I then turned around to face my opponent. My face seemed to be humorous, while my eyes were intense and ready to fight.

Attack: 1/3
Defense: 0/1

Summary:

As Midas passes above him, his teeth graze his neck, enraging him slightly. Midas also cuts him with his hooves, but Arrane attempts to kick his unprotected underbelly as he passes above him. Arrane quickly puts his legs back down, and turns to face his opponent.

Messages In This Thread
I see you {Midas} (Friendly spar) - by Arrane - 02-15-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: I see you {Midas} (Friendly spar) - by Midas - 02-19-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: I see you {Midas} (Friendly spar) - by Arrane - 02-22-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: I see you {Midas} (Friendly spar) - by Midas - 02-28-2013, 11:12 PM