the Rift

Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED]

Snowblind Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Of all the colors that you've shined,
this is surely not your best

As soon as her mistaken words set it to the fellow mare, Snowblind had known she had made some kind of mistake. The mare seemed slightly bothered, but didn't change her tone toward the straggly mare.
"Aye. I may have this horn on me head makin' me a "unicorn" but I be no different than ye, a simple equine, at heart."
Her voice; ugh, it made Snowblind's spine shiver, something was so unattractive about it to her. Maybe it was the combination of the way the mare spoke along with the accent? Snowblind shoved the thought back down, knowing the first thing she shouldn't do in this new place was make an enemy right off the bat. She pleasantly nodded, a one sided grin crept over her lips.
The smell found her just barely before the sound; another visitor, already? Her ears flicked toward the sound of an oncoming brute, her gaze shifting from the mare toward a similar built stallion from what she was used to seeing. He seemed to saunter toward them, arrogant looking from the start.
"Hello, ladies. What brings you to this neck of the woods?"
The way the words slid together in such a silky tone did not match the scarred brute, so Snowblind decided she would have to be fake in front of this one. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, the other mare responded quicker than her.
"My motive would be quite similar t' yers I would suppose. I would be searchin' fer a new recruitment t' join me family."
The stud had a grimaced, almost pained look as he took in the rest of her new acquaintance. She didn't enjoy that he seemed to be having a hard time seeing the real nature of the uni mare. A small burn of anger ignited in her chest, and as she once again tried to push a word in to defend her, the mare stood up for herself, then after a brief pause added in her name with the same delightful tone she had used earlier.
"Sir, I do not like th' way yer eyes perceive me. Would ye care t' explain that smug look on yer face before I loot pride in smackin' it off?.. Cosette, a lass of the sea."
Snowblind bobbed her nose in recognition, keeping her ears flicking around constantly to take in anything that may happen around them. As far as she knew, another equine of some sort may be lurking in the woods watching and listening.
"I'm Snowblind, you can call me Snow if necessary. I've been wandering for a while by myself now and just ended up here."

Messages In This Thread
Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED] - by Snowblind - 02-15-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-15-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-17-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-25-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-16-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 02-17-2013, 05:51 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-18-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 02-23-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-25-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 03-02-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 03-04-2013, 05:39 PM