the Rift

Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

The stallion ran his gaze over the femme's mahogany coat before turning his head away from her image. He had promised to play nice with the unicorn and looking at her grotesquely twisted horn was not helping him to do so. He needed to controlled his enraged thoughts, not fuel the prejudiced flames.

"It was only your image that startled me, miss," the quarter horse jeered at her, not meaning to do so. He poked his sooty nose at the porcelain mare's shoulder before nickering, "You should know that seeing a pair of lonesome mares can set a stallion's blood on fire." Ricochet sent a sidelong glance at the snowy mare, a playful gleam in his eye and a tempting smile on his lips, trying to make his lies come to life with his actions.

Flicking his tail out as if in outrage, the buckskin snorted haughtily, "All by yourself? You must be a very brave creature, indeed. Perhaps my people would be willing to welcome you to our ranks, after all." He padded forward now, towards the striped birch tree, and ran his side against as if he had an itch. His movement showed that he was relaxed and well-accustomed to the sunlit forest, and he wanted the mares to know that he had no interest in harming them. Not in the equine one's case, anyway.

Switching his teal gaze to the unicorn mare for a moment, the brute decided that she was indeed here for the same reason as he, even though he did not trust the words that escaped her maw. Most horses would venture out to Threshold to claim those who wandered these dense woods, so it only made sense that Snowblind was the wanderer and Cosette his competition. He wondered, briefly, if what the bi-colored mare had to offer would interest the newcomer.

"As you can see, young miss, you have to make a choice. Until then we have reached a stalemate, I fear. Might as well listen to what the unicorn has to offer, aye?" Again he had unintentionally jabbed at the uniquely-marked lass. Why was it that she brought out the worst in him? What power did she have over the tyrant, that made him show his ugly side?

{Sorry about this being so late. Had no muse for a while. I hope this is acceptable!}
"BLAM BLAM"

R I C O C H E T
I only want you to see | My favorite part of me
And not my ugly side, not my ugly side

Messages In This Thread
Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED] - by Snowblind - 02-15-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-15-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-17-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-25-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-16-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 02-17-2013, 05:51 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-18-2013, 05:21 AM