the Rift

the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ]

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}
Through the mist a pearlescent mare, regal and white, emerges in silence, a breeze momentarily blowing back the thick overhang. Though regal, her expression momentarily shows surprise at being, well, surprised. She had not been searching with her mind for anyone nearby so slow has the stream of visitors been with the heat lately. Though these two had obviously braved the heat for some reason or another and paid for it. They looked hot and tired and careworn. She strides over with delicate, but strong steps. While her bearing is strong and regal her eyes are young and kind. Small wrinkles appear at the corner of these eyes as she looks down at the little, tired colt before she smilingly looks up at the father.
"Greetings traveler, I am Gossamer the Benevolent, head Chieftess of these Foothills. I rule alongside Smoke the Wild Rose and my mate Indy the Righteous. What brings you all the way up here during these hot times?" her eyes are kind and she knows that, even should these horses be intruders, she will offer them a moments respite at the Waterfall clearing. While certainly diminished, it still creates the coolest air in her land.

Messages In This Thread
the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Validino - 07-10-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Gossamer - 07-10-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Smoke - 07-11-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Evangeline - 07-11-2012, 08:47 AM
RE: the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Validino - 07-11-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Eios - 07-23-2012, 11:35 PM