the Rift

Moratorium [Open!]

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

A light smile appeared on her features as her gaze focused on the unicorn stallion. She casually pondered what had been crossing his thoughts for him to show such serious determination. Turning to face her, his vocals affirming her name as well. Nodding in confirmation, her ears tilted to face him, tuning in to his comments and question. It was quite a windy day, but the two of them had managed to stay clear of anything too distracting.

“I have been doing quite fine. Still meandering around, getting familiar with as much of Helovia as I can without crossing anyone or burning any bridges. I would rather not have a list of enemies. How have you been?”

She could see he was trying to be polite, but that there were important things weighing him down mentally. She wondered if he would become offended if she inquired of his personal matters. Most stallions would rather not talk about their problems, but on occasion, there was one stallion who loved to cause drama. But she didn’t feel that from Apollo.

“Something on your mind?”

It wasn’t normally how she would go about asking a question. She tried to stay away from yes and no questions, but in this case, it was a casual question that could be answered with a no, and the topic was closed, or a yes and he had the option to go farther into the topic, or just leave it at that. Either way, she figured it was the safest way to go about it.

It was only a matter of seconds later the battering of wings and a familiar voice penetrated the air above them. As the white mare glanced up towards the sky, she caught sight of Midas and her smiled grew. She was beginning to appreciate her social skills for making acquaintances and relationships. She hadn’t had the best of luck as a youth, but observation skills had become a source of survival technique for her. You never know the value of something until you need it, and if you have acquired the ability or skill you need, you become more appreciative of the time spent developing it.

“Good day Midas. The day is fairing, nothing to complain about.”

She couldn’t exactly say the same for Apollo, but maybe things would start looking up.

“Care to join us?”

She hoped Apollo didn’t mind the company. Maybe he needed a distraction. Sometimes distractions were a good thing.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Messages In This Thread
Moratorium [Open!] - by Apollo - 02-15-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Moratorium [Open!] - by Nadira - 02-15-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Moratorium [Open!] - by Apollo - 02-24-2013, 04:16 AM
RE: Moratorium [Open!] - by Midas - 03-07-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Moratorium [Open!] - by Nadira - 03-14-2013, 09:23 PM