the Rift

Everything starts [Cinnebuns]

Daenerys Posts: 41
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 hh :: 5
Cami

DAENERYS
All I loved, I loved alone.

A sweat breaks on her snowy hide, mixing in with the river water that was still dripping from her. Cold chills run down her spine, replaced by pain in the blink of an eye. To her pleasant surprise, Cineviam did not just up and leave, but looked rather concerned when he tried to figure out what was happening. She didn’t even think to start explaining, and thankfully it seemed to click for him before long. His worry, however, did not seem to decrease. Had Dany not been in such intense pains, she would’ve chuckled sweetly at his perplexed look; no wonder he would feel out of place, being first of all a stranger and secondly a male. For a moment she was afraid that the realization would scare him away, until he moved towards her and offered the support of his shoulder. A thankful gaze was cast in his direction, Dany whimpering softly as another wave of pain washed over her.

His soot turned her hide dark grey, but the femme spared her looks no thought in this instant. Slowly but surely, they made their way toward the forest, exhaustion with every step. Yet she forced herself to keep going, and the help from the ashen hessian was immense. Without him, she would’ve had to foal in the middle of the open field, subject to all kinds of dangers. Cineviam’s question was kind, and she stopped her panting for a second to answer him. "The forest is my home for the time being. My family will be with me soon," she said, voice audibly strained by her situation. When they finally reached the trees, she went on a little further before halting. Now, the thick leaves above created a canopy, shutting out whatever little light was left. "Thank you for your help, Cineviam. I will go on my own from there," she spoke, touching his nape with her soft maw in a thankful gesture. Heavily, she staggered toward a small clearing, looking back at him with a grimace intended to be a smile. "I hope to see you again," she said, moving forward and out of sight. Now she had an important task ahead of her… Giving birth to her child.

Messages In This Thread
Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 07-10-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Cineviam - 07-11-2012, 08:07 AM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 07-14-2012, 12:01 PM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Cineviam - 07-16-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 07-19-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Cineviam - 07-23-2012, 04:43 AM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 07-29-2012, 12:40 PM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Cineviam - 07-31-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 08-05-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Cineviam - 08-06-2012, 03:08 PM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 08-12-2012, 08:52 AM